To help us offer you the outstanding service that we strive to deliver, kindly entertain the information underneath.
Following is a ‘checklist’ of things that need to happen in order for us to get your website live in the required 7 days.
If there is any procedural link outstanding on your website, please let us know immediately to allow us to implement the action needed.
1. Register via the link above.
2. Sign the Reseller’s Agreement.
3. Send Proof of Payment to email@example.com
4. Confirm the URL of your choice.
6. Register online with VCS.
1. Register your web address and create up to 10 email addresses of your choice.
2. Send the C-Panel details to you.
3. Start design of the site (we will need up to 7 working days to complete the site).
4. Sign-off design and give you log-in details to the back-end.
5. Schedule a convenient time possible for training on the use of VRN
6. Integrate VCS (Payment Gateway).
7. Integrate Courier Direct (Courier Service).
8. Should you wish to implement PayPal/PayFast/Mobicred, this can be done at no additional cost.
9. Run a test transaction with a payment gateway to make sure the process works seamlessly.
Tel: 012 657 8500 and speak to Dikeledi Mahlake, from our admin department who will gladly assist you in making an informative decision regarding your Merchant Account.
We are partners with ABSA, FNB and Standard Bank.
Alternative contact Frank: 012 657 1985
*Please note that a R1000 deposit needs to be paid into their account, retrievable by you at any given time. When a client orders from your site, the system automatically calculates the shipping costs into the amount payable into your account. The debit account is to accommodate costs incurred by Courier Direct for delivery of that order.
Contact Frank Nolte to forward you the preferential rates schedule.
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Virtual Card Services (Pty.) Ltd. It is confidential, private and intended for the addressee only.
Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose or use same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of Virtual Card Services (Pty.) Ltd. Virtual Card Services (Pty.) Ltd. accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments.
Virtual Card Services (Pty.) Ltd. does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.
Once you have registered with VCS, kindly go to www.vcs.co.za and adjust the following settings on the backend of your VCS account:
Admin Login – Virtual Terminal- Merchant Administration -VCS Interfacing (page1) in drop down
Approved page URL = http://www.yourwebsiteaddress.co.za/OrderConfirmedC.aspx
Declined page URL = http://www.yourwebsiteaddress.co.za/OrderDeclined.aspx
HTTP method = POST
******* This is compulsory to allow your online Credit Card Transactions to be successful! *******